Friday 31 August 2012

Which one do you prefer? Cats or Dogs?

CATS
 
I don't like cats. But I love kittens. It sounds ridiculous to some of you. But really, they are scary to me. I hate seeing thier eyes, cause it scares me so much and sometimes I'll get phobia of it. I like cats and I do touch them and sayang them. But not always. Some cats I like. Most of it I don't. And also my mum don't allows me to touch cats, because she's afraid my asthma might come back again.
 
DOGS
I prefer dogs. Because they look cuter then cats. Thats just my thing. It's just people have different like and dislikes. I don't think of wanting a dog and even I can't own a dog cause I'm an Islam. I just love looking at dogs, admiring their cute sad eyes. And further more some dogs are well trained. I like that.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment